Attorney Novy-Broderick graduated at the University of Maine in Orono with a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Economics and Political Science in 1980 and continued her education at Western New England College School of Law in Springfield, Massachusetts, Novy-Broderick graduated as a Juris Doctor in 1983.
Novy-Broderick started her own business in 2007, which became known as Business Law Centers. Business Law Centers began in Lincoln, Maine solely by the long established attorney herself with a skilled set of office staff and an office suite located on Lincoln's Main Street and has been headquartered in Lincoln since its inception.
- Eleanor Roosevelt Award for Economic development, Common Eastport Maine, 2015
- Katahdin Counsel Award for service to the Edlerly, Maine Supreme Court, 2014
- Lew Vafiades Public Service Award, Penobscot Bar Association, 2012
- Commercial Law League of America, 1992-Present
- Northern Penobscot Bar Association, 1990-Present
- Maine State Bar Association, 1983-Present
- “Electronic Signatures,” Journal of Labor Relations, 2004
- Attorney, Law offices of Martha Novy Broderick, 2007-Present
- Senior Instructor in Business Law, University of Maine, 1996-Present
- Attorney, Broderick and Broderick, 1983-2007
- Western New England College School of Law, Law, JD - Juris Doctor, 1983
- University of Maine, Orono, Economics/political Science, BA - Bachelor of Arts, 1980
- Cornell University, Chemistry/Economics, General Education, 1978
- Annual Collection Law update, Advanced Collection, 2014